Automatic Propane Delivery Q&A
No one wants to deal with the hassle of managing their propane supply – or with the consequences of a propane runout.
Luckily, there’s a FREE service from James Oxygen that helps you avoid these problems while taking many of the hassles out of heating your home: automatic propane delivery.
If you’re not familiar with automatic delivery, here are a few questions and answers to get you familiar with this convenient service; if you have more, let us know.
Automatic Delivery – Your Questions Answered
- How does automatic delivery work? We use software to estimate how much propane you are likely to use based on your past use and the current weather (measured in “degree days”); if you have recently become a James O2 customer, we will simply estimate your usage based on local averages for a home your size. Your delivery will be scheduled when your tank is about one-quarter full.
- Can I customize my deliveries? Yes. Your automatic delivery preferences are kept in our system and sent to our technicians before each delivery. You can also choose between “call ahead” (where we phone before we deliver) and “no one home” service (where we make your delivery whether or not someone is around.
- What’s the difference between automatic delivery and “will call”? With will call delivery, you have to track your propane levels and schedule all your deliveries. You may also have to wait for a refueling in periods of high demand. With automatic delivery, we’ll manage your deliveries and deliver your heating oil when you need it.
- This sounds too good to be true…why is automatic delivery FREE? Automatic delivery is free because it benefits us, too. It helps us to schedule our deliveries efficiently so we can serve all our customers and avoid having to send crews out to deal with emergency run-outs.
Summing up: three key benefits of automatic delivery
- You won’t have to manage your propane deliveries – You’ll never have to check your fuel gauge or remember to call for an appointment.
- No more waiting for deliveries – If you choose our “no one home” option, you’ll never have to wait around for the truck to come.
- No more propane run-outs – or their consequences – You will never have to worry about run-outs or their consequences – like the expense of having your propane system restarted.
Let James Oxygen manage your propane deliveries in western North Carolina with FREE automatic delivery. Contact us today to sign up, or to become a James O2 customer.