Commercial Uses for Propane
It’s our business to supply your business.
James Oxygen & Supply is there for our commercial customers in western North Carolina as a full-service propane services provider. When you let our business take care of your business, you benefit from our over 60 years of experience serving our customers. Let us put our wealth of experience and knowledge to work for you so that you will always have all the propane you need to keep your business running smoothly.
Almost any type of business can benefit from propane. It has so many uses and applications that a diverse roster of businesses take advantage of its versatility and affordability. Here are some examples of how different businesses benefit from using propane:
- Restaurants, catering halls, schools, nursing homes, and any business that requires a commercial kitchen can benefit from using propane cooking appliances. Cooking with propane offers precise temperature control and results in the food being cooked evenly. This allows establishments to produce large volumes of quality food.
- Similar establishments can also use propane for efficient, reliable water heating that will allow them to clean large volumes of dishes and their facilities on a budget. Propane can also be used for outdoor grilling, space heating, firepits, and outdoor space and tower heaters.
- Propane is also useful to construction companies. It can run scissor lifts or a generator to charge power tools. It can also provide temporary heating in cold weather.
- Farmers can use propane to keep their chicken houses warm in cold weather.
- Essential and important businesses like grocery stores, senior facilities, clinics, and hospitals can count on propane generators to keep everything up and running going when the power’s out. A propane generator can run life-saving medical equipment and power refrigeration units to prevent perishable food and medical supplies from spoiling.
- With a propane generator, offices with critical technology and important data to preserve can keep the HVAC system up and running that protects their computers and servers.
- Factories and warehouses can use propane for forklifts (which are superior to electric ones). Because of their low emissions, they can be used inside as well as outside to move materials.
- Businesses that do heat-shrinking benefit from propane heat guns which let their employees work quickly, properly, and safely.
James Oxygen & Supply has been a reliable source of propane and propane products in western North Carolina for over 60 years. Let us take care of your business.
If your western North Carolina business needs propane delivered, you can trust the professionals at James Oxygen & Supply to provide safe and courteous delivery. Contact us today to learn more.