Commercial Propane Services for Your Business
Your Business Is Our Business
James Oxygen & Supply is a full-service commercial propane services provider serving businesses of all types in western North Carolina. When you trust your propane needs to us, you benefit from our more than 60 years of experience. We’re here to make sure you always have the propane you need to keep your business running smoothly.
Propane is a popular commercial fuel because it offers a tremendous amount of versatility and it’s cost-effective. Our commercial propane customers are a very diverse crowd. Here’s a selection of the various types of businesses that use propane and some of its applications.
- Commercial Kitchens: Restaurants, catering halls, schools, nursing homes, and various facilities with commercial kitchens use propane cooking appliances. Cooking with propane provides precise temperature control and results in the food being cooked evenly. This allows commercial kitchens to produce large volumes of quality food. Establishments of this type also use propane for efficient, reliable, and cost-effective water heating that helps them clean large volumes of dishes with their budget in mind. For venues with outdoor space, propane can also be used for outdoor grilling, space heating, firepits, and outdoor space and tower heaters.
- Construction Companies: Contractors use propane to run scissor lifts and generators that charge power tools. They also use propane as a cost-effective means of providing temporary heating on work sites.
- Farms: Farmers can use propane to keep their chicken houses warm throughout the winter.
- Factories & Warehouses: Propane forklifts are superior to electric ones. Because of their low emissions, they can be used inside as well as outside to move materials.
- Generators: Essential and important businesses like grocery stores, senior facilities, clinics, and hospitals count on their propane generators to keep everything up and running when the power’s out. A propane generator can run life-saving medical equipment and power refrigeration units to prevent perishable food, organic material, and medical supplies from going bad. Additionally, offices with critical technology and important data to preserve can keep their HVAC systems up and running and protect their computers and servers from extreme temperatures
- Heat-Shrinking: Businesses that do heat-shrinking use propane heat guns. Propane heat guns allow employees to get items wrapped quickly, properly, and safely.
When it comes to commercial propane delivery, James Oxygen & Supply is here for your business. Our drivers are trained, experienced, and certified. You can count on us for safe and courteous propane delivery.
At James Oxygen & Supply we are not one size fits all. We’ll work with you to come up with delivery and payment options that work for your business. We also offer special pricing for fill stations and chicken houses when the market allows.
Make Your Business Better
James Oxygen & Supply is here to help make your business better with propane. We have been a reliable source of propane and propane products in western North Carolina for over 60 years. Let us take care of your business.
Whatever business you’re in, you can trust your commercial propane needs to James Oxygen & Supply. Contact us today to learn more.